Tuesday 17 March 2015

Photos: Toke Makinwa expresses gratefulness on a private jet

Toke-Makinwa-PJ-March-2015
Toke Makinwa expressed her thanks for growth and blessings by sharing these photos on her way to and aboard a private jet on Sunday. Read and view more pics after the cut...


Touch down lagos!!!! Super thankful for growth, for some, these things might not be a big deal but I know where I am coming from. I have a very big God and his words are real. He said “your gift will bring you before kings” and I see it happening in my life. I’m happy for the way things are happening, I’m glad it didn’t happen earlier or later. His perfect timing completes me. Excited because I have never seen anyone serve God and fail. #Tokenakinwa #Tokenoments #longday #newweekcalls #onlyacoupleofhourssleep #Morningdriveinafew #myexpressionstodiefor #flyingwithdebs”
Toke-Makinwa-PJ-March-2015-2
 Toke-Makinwa-March-20151

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not in anyway reflect or represent the views of Social Writter