Sunday 22 February 2015

I took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Dan Foster

Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji may be married to her lucrative occupation now but there was a time when the beautiful spinster – a former model – was madly in love with a man; an older man who didn’t even take her seriously. That man was Dan Foster a Black American radio personality who lives and works in Nigeria. Read what he said after the cut


 
In an interview with PUNCH the popular DJ has revealed how Linda in her modeling days – was crazy about him but then he was a casanova dating two other women all at once.
“She was in love with me. But it didn’t work out”, Foster now married with children tells the newspaper. “I took her for granted and I was dating another person while I was dating her. I tried to keep a relationship in Abuja, another in Warri while she (Linda Ikeji) was in Lagos. Ah it was a nightmare.”

Am sure Linda Ikeji isn't missing no more she is self made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not in anyway reflect or represent the views of Social Writter